View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 02:05 AM   #36
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The plugin should be changed to use db.has_id() rather than db.data.has_id() (the API of the db object is almost fully ported, db.data, not so much) I have added has_id() to the new backend db.data API, so that issue should go away with the next build.
I don't have any calls to any version of has_id() in the plugin.
Quote:
As for the speed issues, it's hard for me to comment as I dont have akobo to test with. If you stick some print statements intot he driver to measure execution speed to find out what is slower i can help with suggesting ways to make it faster.
From what I can see, there isn't much difference. Both the Kobo driver and the Kobo Utilities plugin are noisy when running in debug mode, so there should be plenty of information to find any bottlenecks.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote