View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 01:22 AM   #34
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Some functions seem a lot slower; for instance DavidFor's Kobo Utilities / store location is crawling as it updates the database. I will do more benchmarking tomorrow but it is glacially slow compared to what it was.

* Updating 170 books with readling locations, the storing of data took close to 5 minutes.

* Reverting to old DB engine; storing of data was less than 30 seconds
Peter, I'm not seeing this here. On my Touch, I have about 1100 books. The calibre library has 447 book of which 127 are on the Touch and have a reading postition. Selecting all the books in the library and doing a store took 31 seconds old DB engine and 37 with the new.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote