View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #48
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I have been accidentally given more change than I was supposed to get back at the store and have in those cases alerted the cashier and given the excess back, not wanting the cashier to get into trouble for having less than they should in their till.

I have also erroneously received books that I haven't ordered in a shipment, and after contacting the seller was told to just keep them, as it wasn't worth their trouble/time/money to arrange for me to ship them back. (I would have gladly shipped them back, but there is no way that I would have done it at my own expense, seeing as it was not my error). If you try to contact the seller and they tell you to keep the product I don't see anything unethical about keeping it.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote