View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #14
jsh1120
Connoisseur
jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Yes a Dremel would work and once upon a time I had one but no longer for some reason. It does not need much surgery so I think an X-Acto knife might do the trick. I don't know about the additional connector. I don't have one and since the problem is that the hole is not large enough to begin with I have my doubts about it working.
Another poster on the Kindle Help Forum noted that in the absence of a Dremel tool one might simply take the case to a shoe repair shop and have the hole enlarged. Strikes me as a GREAT suggestion and one that a woman with a shoe fetish might come up with.
jsh1120 is offline   Reply With Quote