View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #83
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.w0lf View Post
i have included the full name of each file in the explanation of this hack.. do you think it's not clear enough?
or better to rename each attachment again to make less misundestanding?
Well looking at it now, it's alright now with description you wrote for seaniko7's file.

Not important but might help to have it like this so we know the first two are same approach:
rotate-screen_smallbuttons.zip
rotate-screen.zip

So I didn't want to run seaniko7's bin file on my KT 5.0.3. It has the same limitation as your approach and therefore not good for my KT, right?
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote