View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 02:54 AM   #185
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
Hi HansTWN,

I've been testing the newspaperdirect app (/usr/bin/pressreader) and DR800+.

Running pressreader reports some error messages on console about haven't been able to add menu items. This happens even with plain 2.0RC3 firmware.

With DR800+ v3, running pressreader makes popupmenu crash, but this doesn't happen with DR800+ v2. So there is something in v3 that pressreader doesn't like.

[...2 hours later...]

Ok, bug found. It's fixed in r60. Crash was caused by pressreader not creating/adding any menu and some new code introduced in r32 that does not check that.

Mackx, please take a look at https://bitbucket.org/inigoserna/dr8...t/164bee437d7b as pressreader wouldn't work in Mackx's hack either.

HansTWN, expect a new release with this fix and other features tomorrow.

Iņigo
Thanks for your hard work. Unfortunately I am having a problem with my reader, which suddenly doesn't recognize my expansions cards. I will try to reformat as FAT 16 and see if that works.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote