View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #67
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I think the term "Kindle-books" just refers to books that can be read on a Kindle to make things easy to get for "the general public" that doesn't know about different eBook formats. I'm guessing it will be the existing ePub books going through a process similar to what the MR community Kindle-owners already use.
It will have to be something different for the whyspersync to work. Since Amazon is involved in the discussion I would suspect that they will be authentic Amazon formatted ebooks.

I have been known to be wrong before but I would be stunned to find out that DRM stripping and conversion was in play here. That would violate the terms of agreement with ADE.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote