View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why are so may people picking on the OP when the OP hasn't even said he's going to be writing these eBooks? Maybe someone else will and he'll just format them as eBooks. I don't know what the story is. But why not pick on him? This just sounds like a tar & feather type situation. Give it a rest. And I have to say, I'm very disappointing in HarryT. He's a moderator and yet he also is jumping in with the tar.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote