View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Well, now I know I won't be buying any of your books.

Yes, the Grammar Police are indeed in town. They're also called "ebook buyers," and they're the ones who expect their pbooks without torn pages and their ebooks without torn grammar. They don't believe any number of smilies can make up for bad punctuation.

I really don't understand people like the OP. They dont' seem to think that ebook readers have the same expectations of quality that, say, movie viewers do. They wouldn't want to see the wires when Superman flies, so why do they think there's something unreasonable about ebook readers wanting the technical aspects of writing to be done correctly?
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote