View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Well, it apparently does get worse. I have serious fading now that the sun has come out after the last few days of rain and overcast weather. I don't think the fading occurs during the first couple of exposures (or at least it requires a much stronger level of sunlight), which makes it difficult for vendors to check whether their merchandise is affected. I am very glad I bought the device new; if I had got it on Craigslist or Ebay I would probably stuck with a defective device.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote