Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 AM   #11
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Ah, of course, thank you, I have only read the three first in the series, and just saw that there were at least one new book in the series. Time for a re-read me thinks
If you're not in a hurry then you'd better wait with book four. Book five should be there within half a year (okay, GRRM is saying that for three years now ) and book 4 and 5 are even more connected than the previous three. Because book 4 takes a couple of POV-characters as a guide through the book and book 5 takes the other POV-characters during the same time span (If you've read the books you know what I mean, and if not ...GO READ THEM !!!).. So in book 4 there are for instance no chapters for the Imp and for John Snow, they are all in book 5.

p.s. Am I already enough out of subject ???

Last edited by ErwinOtten; 12-16-2008 at 08:02 AM.
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote