View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #23478
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Working on my first round of tea.

When my wife and I got married there was a gap of a couple of months between us moving out of our respective small places and when our new (to us) house was ready. We moved in with my folks. It was very good at times, and uncomfortably close at others. In all honesty the only way we made it work was by spending weekends at a nearby hotel. It was still the cheapest alternative, but the hotel was a very good and necessary expense.

Good luck!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote