Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #38
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kteevee View Post
New to this forum. Waiting for the Firefly to be back in stock (too bad it wasn't on 18 january). But now I also wonder if I should wait for the new boox, in order to have android. Or will a version of android be released for the firefly as well for sure?
For the Android, wait to read the first reviews ! Some people have bought the M90 before see the review... it wasn't a good idea. I think that Booxtor will make a test.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote