View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #1018
Mandabar
Fanfiction Devourer
Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android: Moon+ Reader Pro
Hi, first time poster. I just have to first give my praise before I "Complain" or more precisely, ask for help ;-)

Love this plugin, best find ever after finding calibre. Used to have to use the FFDL standalone app which worked fine. But integration is indeed king.

Now on to the HEEEELLLPPP part of the post.

I rarely go on other FF sites to be truthful, so I mostly just use www.fanfiction.net. Unsure if this affects other FF sites or not. Scene Breaks are broken for me in my epubs. Makes it a bit confusing when the scene actually changes from location to location. Thankfully most of the authors I read actually are quite readable and you can catch on pretty easily when there is a scene break.

Here's one story where the issue appears (One of my Favorites though, there is 2/3 prequels (sorta) from the 2 authors involved in this cross-cross-over) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6766023/1/ .

Thanks!

Edit: Well heck. The epubs are fine. It seems that my ereader is stripping out the scenebreak code for some reason? Maybe you guys can still help, but It doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this plugin. Using Moon+ Reader Pro for android. Seems to have 2 modes, Publisher Formating and Not(Normal I guess, has no name). Reading in with Publisher Format doesn't work too well. Feels like loading a HTML file and scrolling on it. But, it works and looks just like reading epub from within Calibre does. The other mode (Normalish) works more like a reflow of the book with better gui and all feautres working. God I love that autoscroll/TTS. But no scene breaks *Tears*

Last edited by Mandabar; 11-12-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Ack I'm Dumb.