Thread: Glo Kobo Glo PDF Support
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
no problem. too bad it wasn't enough to make a difference.

yeah, it's definitely not optimal. I am hoping they improve pdf on upgrades, but as you say, it's not their main goal, which of course is making money .

i was definitely disappointed as well, i was counting on being able to do proper annotations (and highlighting) on pdf, but since it's only about 50% of what i wanted the glo for, i decided to make do with those functionalities, which at least were much better than it seemed when i first got my glo.

the kindle PW does seem to have better zooming abilities on pdf, but i haven't seen any evidence that annotations and highlighting is well implemented (or evidence to the contrary either)

good luck finding a reader that suits your needs!
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote