Thread: Glo Kobo Glo PDF Support
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zistmo View Post
— No annotations. And "no annotations" means no annotations: I have not been able to find a way to select and highlight text on any of the pdf files I tested. And I have not been able to add notes on the text.

— No bookmarks.
Bookmarks are possible, and adding a note through the bookmark is also possible (so no highlighting a section to add a note, but you can add a note to a certain page).

You CANNOT bookmark while zoomed in. That is annoying, but if you double tap when no menus are showing, you can get back to a non-zoomed state. Then set the bookmark as per usual, and then go into the menu, into annotations, see the bookmark, click on the symbol to the right of it and click "Add a note". Not pretty, but it IS possible.

One note of warning. If you don't want your note to be suddenly deleted, be careful about unfolding the dogear when tapping in a non-zoomed state. This deletes your note as well, no warning.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote