View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #31
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
I'm generally happy. I'm a convert from the Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight, and the quality of lighting and contrast when lit between the two is night and day.

It's much more evenly lit. Also to me, having the lights at the bottom instead of the top is much less distracting.

I'm also much more pleased with mid-level lighting performance. The always-on design eliminates having to decide whether to turn the light on or not. Now, it's just a matter of adjusting brightness to what's comfortable at the time.

Last edited by 7hir7een; 10-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote