Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #21
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anxobaltar View Post
Hi,

First of all thank you very much for this guide, I've been using Doukan a few months but i was not sure how to install the lite version.

I use it to read pdf and i have a question: Can i change the the contrast (the grayscale ) in Lite like in Doukan ¿?

I have not been able to find the option anywhere
Currently there is no option for contrast. But there is an option on settings as "PDF sharpen Setting" (you can only enable or disable, no adjustment)

You can have both at the same time: Copy DK_System of DK-Lite to your Kindle and approve when it asks for replacing files and merging folders. And copy appropriate update file. then use update feature of Kindle.

(Later on, when you want to update for the following releases, only copy DK_System over existing one, then restart and choose Lite on boot screen)
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote