View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:48 AM   #10
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've been plugging away at the unfinished projects on my plate, taking them one at a time instead of four at once, and I'm finally making some headway. The good news, for fans of The Coppersmith, is that I'll finally be getting to work on the sequel, Topheth, in a few more weeks. I'm wrapping up the sequel to a traditionally published novel this week, and immediately after I'll be penning the last third of a fantasy-psychothriller novel I've been working on since April.

Immediately on the heels of that, I get to work on Topheth. I'm expecting to begin right around October, and I hope to wrap it up before the end of the year--maybe even before December. At any rate, that's the plan!
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote