View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I prefer to have an Unread column using star ratings. If it has no stars, I've read it. One star means I want to read it someday. Two stars is higher on my reading list. Three stars is my immediate reading list, such as a series I'm working on. Four stars is for the book I'm currently reading. I use the tag browser to select a list of a certain number of stars. A large advantage of stars is it is easy to see at a glance what the read status is.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote