View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
To root....or....when to root.....that is the question....
I agree with that - when? I just got one 3 days ago and between putting in books and reading them, and trying to figure out how to get rid of the black bars on movies, and reading lots on rooting.......no time.

Oh, throw in Christmas baking and shopping......

I did root my Evo, but this seems so different that I really don't feel comfortable doing it until I have some free time in case something goes wrong. Really don't want to wait till after the holidays, but might have to.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote