View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
I need a good dictionary in my ereader.

hello.

Pleased to meet you. I would like to ask you a question about the dictionary of Neo Bebbok (Boox).

I would like to know if once we open the dictionary this can be minimized, so that once consulted a word is not necessary to reopen and allows access to another word.
I would also like to know if while dictionary is minimized I can be passed to the next page of the book I am reading.

Another questions about Kindle2 global and Bebook neo

Which is faster querying the meaning of several words, first one and then another?,
Which has more battery life? (with wifi off)
which one you like more?

greetings and thanks in advance. Sorry for my poor english

Last edited by ersott; 04-17-2010 at 02:06 AM.
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote