View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #25460
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
The food sounds great, but how's that affecting your weight loss programme?
Not in a very positive way, I'm afraid.... but it's not the regular food that is doing it. It's the ice cream every day and not enough walking. Also, the food tastes so good, (and it's so cheap,) and so varied that I want to taste everything so I order much more than I really need. I'm actually stuffing myself!

I found a photo that I took several years ago when we were living here. It was taken from the window of our apartment on the eve of the Thai New Year. It's not a very good photo, but it does show our NEW building! The streaks of light are hot air balloons drifting across the sky. On holidays the Thais send up thousands of these things!

And because it's Thailand, I'm drinking a Mango juice shake which isn't helping my diet either!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Our-Building.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	107469  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote