Thread: Touch odd spacing within text
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfaust View Post
i do wear drug store glasses currently heh
even with them on i need large fonts (cannot read actual paperbacks at all at this point , my main reason for getting a kobo)

all my books are sideloaded epubs without DRM

gotta be some way i can fix this,no?
In that case you should be able to strip the formatting with calibre and then you'll be able to turn off justification. A number of threads around on how to do this and you might only need to strip out the justification part of css file to let you do this.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote