View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:43 AM   #104
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@meme - nope, I still don't see that? Do you mean starting from the bottom of the previous page "fn12.html" and hitting next misspelled word so it opens as a tab? For me after opening the tab it ends up on HyperWar in the <title>. If I put that, III and XIII on the ignore list, close the tab, go back to fn12.html, hit next misspelled word again, then I end up on Ardennes with it highlighted?