View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
After some extensive research I've come to the conclusion that something in the conversion in Calibre breaks the W4V, so you can import the file into Calibre and transfer it to the Fire but do not convert it.

Also, the W4V only works if you purchased both the ebook from Amazon and the audible from Audible, which sucks cause I have quite a few books I purchased elsewhere but do have the Audibles also.
Why not post over in the Calibre Forum about this? Maybe someone one of the programmers will be able to figure it out.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote