View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #34468
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
can anyone answer this question for me? it seems that the computer in my dad's office keeps getting viruses; it's a pretty old computer, but i think it runs windows vista. my dad wants to replace the computer with a new one but i'm not sure if that would be a good solution. what do you think? i wonder if it's due to the user or the actual system or both.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote