View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #64
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
Nice posting! I really love my Scosche cover/stand. My iPad nevers goes on the road without it!

I received my Gelaskin yesterday and it was a dream to put on the iPad! One thing I immediately noticed was the "feel" of the decal on the back. No longer do I feel like my aluminum iPad will slip out of my hand. It's not sticky but does feel like it's more "gripable". Easy to apply and will be easy to remove when I decided to change it or remove it for selling. It was hard to choose just one from all the gorgeous artwork available.
I agree the Scosch Cases are really nice and I would love to get one , however one of the curses of living outside the US, and in the middle east in particular is that unless you want to pay for international delivery (which is often more then the price) you have to stick to what the local stores stock.

Geleskins look really cool, but I'm clumsy enough that I want a little bit more protection with the grip. Thats one the big complaints I have with the iPad. If I'm carrying it Naked, I'm always afraid that I'm going to drop it, not to mention the scratch magnet the back is .
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote