View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #22
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Thank you very much! I have spend hours in the game and still cannot beat the computer's AI! Well done! I love it very much...

Where can I find the "short Chess Puzzle" in the game?

=========================================

However, I think there are still rooms for enhancement to make it a "perfect" game:

- Provide cheating methods such as an "Undo" button so that it can go back one step whenever it has pressed up to the beginning of the game. Or "Hint" button to let the computer moves the current step even it is your turn.

- Display the history of steps on the screen's left/right side of the chess board.

- Display the play time since the game started at the bottom of screen.

- Load a set of preset games (short Chess Puzzle) for user to solve. Provided (more than one?) solution with a "Hint" button.

- To help the first time player, a single help page just show the basic allowed moves of each chess. Purely graphic without words for international languages.

HeHe! Hope that I am not asking too much??
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote