View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #1070
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wertykal View Post
Hi Willus,
First of all great work you're doing with k2pdfopt. really changed the way I use my reader.
I was wondering whether you can add in some vectorization capability alongside ClearScan from Adobe or SmoothScan.
Best regards and thanks again for your work
Thank you. That would be a very nice feature, but I'm afraid something like that is beyond my time availability for now. ClearScan is proprietary, and SmoothScan would require me to depend on several more 3rd party libraries plus python, and I don't think I have the energy for that. I'd recommend just using a separate tool to post-process the k2pdfopt output. Sorry.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote