View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #446
JensW
Enthusiast
JensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trollsJensW doesn't feed trolls

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
This is really excellent work, Jens. One thing to consider--what about some kind of preview option to show a specific marked or converted page on the fly, as controls are adjusted? You'd need me to drop out a bitmap for you, I presume, with some kind of extra command-line option (e.g. -bpp <x> -bppf <filename>, where bpp = create a bitmap preview page and <x> is the output page number), which wouldn't be difficult.
This sounds like a really good function. I would need some kind of dirty workaround for users with an older version of k2pdfopt but I think this would work.
In this wake: Is it possible to compile your files with file details, especially version number? This could help a lot to check if certain features are available.
JensW is offline   Reply With Quote