View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #356
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgn View Post
Getting segfaults with a specific PDF and with certain parameters the segfaults happen much earlier in the processing. Let me know what I can do if you want to look into this.

Code:
SOURCE PAGE 433 of 439 (6.0 x 9.0 in) ... [1]    67429 segmentation fault  ./k2pdfopt -f2p -bp -dev k2 -x -ui-  -o miwftm.pdf
Code:
SOURCE PAGE 3 (3 of 20) (6.0 x 9.0 in) ... [1]    67850 segmentation fault  ./k2pdfopt -p 1-20 -dev k2 -x -ui-  -o miwftm.pdf
Code:
SOURCE PAGE 3 of 439 (6.0 x 9.0 in) ... [1]    67843 segmentation fault  ./k2pdfopt -mt 1.0 -mb 1.0 -dev k2 -x -ui-  -o miwftm.pdf
Code:
k2pdfopt v1.64a (w/MuPDF,DjVuLibre,OCR) (c) 2013, GPLv3, http://willus.com
    Compiled Jan  5 2013 with Gnu C v4.2.1 for OS/X on i386.
[Hmmm...I thought I had posted a reply to this, but now it's not there.] On the source file pages where k2pdfopt is crashing, do any of them have largely blank regions? If so, that's a known issue and has been fixed for the next release. If you can post the source files causing the seg faults, I'll see if I can replicate them.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote