View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 01:00 PM   #1
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Got my new Oasis today, first impressions

I received my new Oasis today! For those interested some short notes:

Build quality is excellent. When you hold the device in your hand, it feels a bit cold, just like an iPad, but only or a few seconds. The reader is very comfortable to hold, even with one hand.

The light is distributed very even. NO light cones or light bulbs.

The light sensor works nice, but if you don't like it, it can be turned off easily.

Page turnes are very very quick.

Now the interesting part for the guys from the developers corner:

I have the 8 GB model, serial number beginning with G000. Firmware is 5.9.0.5.1, 6144 MB free space left!

In the font menu there are no bold options as in FW 5.8.11.

I am very pleased with this device. This is the first time ever I got a device without any flaws from Amazon. Maybe I was just lucky this time, but I say good job!
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote