View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 11:23 PM   #12
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
...I don't think bfisher was saying that the wine literally turned into water...
I do not believe they did either and I did not mean to infer otherwise, bfisher is too classy to have done so . The same applied to my own consideration I did not look at it literally in my own mental meanderings and gymnastics when I read the paragraph in the book.

The closest I got to a watery alternative was perhaps the "lemonade" was carbonated water and their exalted state just due to the excitement of the circumstances (like hyped up kids). But I liked the idea that the sect members were actually squiffy and likely soon to be calling out automobile names, BUICKs in particular (one might have to think of seasick sailors to understand that) .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote