View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 AM   #26
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Amazon is where I got mine. They were on sale but now probably back to full price. I paid full price but to me it was well worth it.

I listen to fiction audiobooks. I could not even begin to listen to non fiction. The audiobooks I listen to use a voice actor who acts out the parts. I use to think I could never listen to audiobooks it would put me to sleep but then I discovered. Ms. Lorelei King. I never knew audiobooks could be some entertaining. Now I have a library full of them with similar narrators. I love it! If you need an audiobook to speed up then you have a bad narrator because I good one will keep you entertain for hours.
Hi Blossom-
What is your source of audiobooks? I listen to some from audible.com, on my Galaxy Player 5.0, but that gets to be expensive.

I'm seeing the Galaxy Player 5.0 selling for $190 in several places. Some are now showing "out of stock". I guess that mea
ns the Galaxy Player 5.8 is on the way.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote