View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 07:00 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcookie View Post
Recently my copy of calibre has effectively been unable to complete the add process claiming that no space was left on device. I tried to update the temp library environment variable and thus totally failed to stop running out of space. I'm already in a position that I was able to move the physical library to an external drive but that failed to resolve the issue. Does calibre have to be installed somewhere else like the external drive to stop using this partition to do it's work?
@jpcookie No, but it's always a good idea to keep data away from the system drive/partition - ebook libraries, photo collections, tax returns etc.

Could you copy the error details to the clipboard and post here.

How much free space does Windows report is on system partition?

When did you last run a Disk Cleanup or equivalent?

To what location did you set CALIBRE_TEMP_DIR?

What version of calibre are you using, and which edition - 32bit, 64bit or portable?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote