Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:28 AM   #103
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissandro.sosa View Post
mmmm I tried this options laters,

but i said, this options not are in the power and sleep setting, there are only limited to 60 minutes. if I wanna never shutdown?, how i can change this settings, if previously i have in shutdown in 30 minutes?
Even if this option is not listed in the power and sleep settings of the menu, the value entered in the configuration file is respected (as long as you do not change the settings via the menu), cf. this post.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote