View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:26 AM   #11085
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
I'm trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, everyday I walk down the street and tell passer-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I'll do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the 'thumbs up' and tell them I like them.

Ant it works just like Facebook!

I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist!
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote