View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #14
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I have paid subscriptions to Pandora, Google Play Music, and I have Amazon Prime and their included service. (I used to have the paid Amazon music, but I cancelled that when I subscribed to Google Play. I don't know if it is still a separate thing.)

I subscribed to Slacker for a short time, but I didn't see an improvement over Pandora. At the time, Pandora cost less and billed annually, which made it more attractive to me and I cancelled my Slacker subscription.

I used to use the free version of Songza, because I liked their curated playlists; when Google bought them, I switched over. I like that I can upload my own music to Google in addition to their library. When I used iTunes, any CDs that I ripped into iTunes were automatically added to my Google Play library, so it was very easy to add to it. I haven't added anything since I abandoned iTunes, but I would be surprised it wasn't a drag-and-drop type import.

I continue my Pandora subscription because I am an older user and get it at a discount. I can't get the playlists to work properly, but find it works okay for Christmas music and when I'm streaming to a device that does not work with Google Play. Pandora has an app for *everything*.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote