View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I don't like streaming services. I prefer to "own" my music and listen on MP3 players. I find new music from a variety of sources, including the radio programs Echoes (nationally syndicated) and Stars End (WXPN, simulcast over the internet but not available as a recorded podcast, to the best of my knowledge). I listen a lot at my computer, usually on Youtube or from my local collection on my hard drive.

I also pick up "used" CDs and LPs at local thrift shops. I have some software to digitize and restore music from LPs. They usually go for less than a dollar an album.

And, finally, I have found a lot of good music, free for non-commercial use, at netlabels like Kahvi and Jamendo.

Last edited by cromag; 02-20-2017 at 06:21 PM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote