View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #27
gavinjb
Connoisseur
gavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of lightgavinjb is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle
Thanks for all the comments, had a play with the new Aura 2013 the other day and must say I like it, but what is making the decision hard is the Kobo Store.

I wrote a script the other day to extract all the Authors from my books and when I looked on the Kobo Store over 50% of them were not available (some only on Kindle, a few on Nook as well)

The other issue is after looking at my books I realised I do have a fair amount that I have brought from other stores (or documents of my own I have converted to mobi) and I would really miss Kindles syncing of documents you email to your device.

With this in mind I am struggling to decide if I am going to stay with the kindle or move to Kobo.

with the first point of the store I did see an article about a new book store coming soon which is meant to be big (see link below), has anyone heard anything about this.

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...ike-for-ebooks
gavinjb is offline   Reply With Quote