View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #27284
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I thought that everyone know that the one and only, original, genuine, accept-no-substitutes win was marked

"Win by Falcon52" "16 July 2011"

Which is why I know that I have the win.
That one is marked "15 July 2011" for me and was immediately taken out of circulation and the copy put in - which is why yours shows as "16 July 2011" (as the copy).

dreams inc.
(still holding the REAL win and certificate of authenticity).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Today is a great day for seeing a real win in this thread. See the links below for prime viewing....

dreams admits defeat
Pdurrant finally accepts the inevitable
HIMS admits that the pyrites jibe was unwarranted
troll05 realises their heinous error
Nice try...

Links or it didn't happen.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote