View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
I've started working on this book to try to make it 'look' as much like the google scan as possible (e.g. text wrapping around images, fixing alignment of the verse in the preface, etc.). While doing this, I've also noticed that a lot of the punctuation differs between the Google scan and the gutenberg text - mostly that the use of hyphens and semicolons is considerably more in the Google text. Personally, I prefer the Google punctuation, feeling that it is more expressive so I've started updating that too. While I've got it opened up, if anybody has found any other corrections, let me know and I'll try to get them in to before releasing it. Thanks!
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote