View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
There's a really old thread somewhere on iRex's forum sort of along these lines. I don't remember if it dates back to the iLiad days or if it was from the DR1000 (definitely pre-dates DR800), but someone was asking about a similar capability.

My vague memory is that internally there is a connector that you can enable to see the terminal output. This is what iRex used for their own development. I think (this is going way back, so my memory is fuzzy) they also mentioned that if someone had a specific need and goals in mind, they would be willing to work with them to help get it working. I don't know if that offer still stands, or if a similar connector even exists in the DR800, but you could try sending a PM to Matthijs and see if he can offer any suggestions.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote