View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You're suggesting, Steve, that the entire slushpile be passed to the hapless consumer? Don't you think folks who've followed your proposed model in recent years (PublishAmerica comes to mind) are not doing enough to swamp the reader with unreadable nonsense so that finding the needle is becoming increasingly frustrating as the haystack grows and grows and grows? I'm in the business of filtering slush piles and I wouldn't wish the job on my worst enemy far less ask him to actually pay for some of the rubbish I throw out. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote