View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhair75 View Post
So, I can manage my Sony content via Calibre then? I thought that if the Calibre reader would not open the Sony files, I would not be able to store and manage my Sony files at all.
You can add these files to Calibre just fine. It will allow you to transfer them to the reader the only thing you can't do is read the DRM epubs with Calibre's reader.

But you can read these files on your computer with either the Sony software or Adobe Digital Editions software.

I have never used the Sony software for anything beyond the purchase of a few books. Everything else I have done with Calibre.

You just have to decide which product to use to send files to your device. I use Calibre, either will work but if you use both they will step on each other trying to write data files to the device with their info.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote