View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Please not on Facebook again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Congrats to the contest winner. Will us previous owners get to see the design?

BTW Robert, please, please, please, when you do another contest keep it OFF facebook. I couldn't enter because I will not enter any of those social networks. I know it's my personal preference, but for those of us who refuse to expose ourselves to the social networks, that left us out in the cold for the contest.

AJ
Dear AJ:

I will recommend this to Marketing.

They are doing the contest to build up the Astak Friends. That is important to them. It looks awful if our facebook page has only 82 friends or whatever it is.

Yet, I also hear you and will try.

This is so hard because I know what they are trying to do (build up friends) and I know what you mean by not wanting to do social networks.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote