Thread: Creator Issue with Cover and TOC?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #11
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Dale,
The cover page is pg 0 with my pc mobireader, and the toc is pg 1. Maybe the problem is how to assign page 1 to the cover page or page 2 to the toc because as it is, the ebook always seems to open to page 1, regardless of whether it's my pc mobireader or my bebook. Everything looks ok as far as the guides, etc. I also tried putting 'aname' in different locations such as immediately after the <html> in the ebook html file but that did not help. Yet most ebooks that I download from MobileRead start at the cover page.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote