View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #15
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadon View Post
If you can rotate the screen, you can get by with one wide bezel with buttons, and three slim bezels with none. I'd make the paging buttons two or three times longer, as well. If you have three buttonless edges to grip, you can fill the wide bezel without losing pickup-ability. If the unit lacks a touch screen, then a menu button and some choice-navigation buttons are a good idea.
As I mentioned, very simple mock-up. I know there should be a menu button, etc, somewhere (for me, likely below the screen). Also, the design was so I can turn pages using the same hand holding the device. As much as possible, I'd prefer the buttons to be within easy reach of my short stubby thumb. It might even be better if the buttons were shorter. I'm also thinking the buttons should be moved slightly higher since balance will be off if I'm gripping the reader below the buttons. That design is what I want. Different people would choose different layouts based on personal preference.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote