View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 06:18 PM   #190
Simboubou
Connoisseur
Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simboubou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I tried this on my kobo touch (firmware 3.3.0) and it doesn't seem to work.

What I did first was to completely remove the normal hyphen dictionnary from my kobo, because it doesn't seem to work well (I've been messing arount with hyph.dic quite a lot). I then checked a specific chapter from a book, and it didn't displayed any hyphen.

I then used the plugin to "sof hyphen" that book. I checked the book in calibre eviewer and I could see lots of soft-hyphen.

I re-sent this book to the kobo, and read the same chapter. It tried with and without justification, with no result. Still not a single hyphen (which is better than bad hyphens, tho...)

Is the kobo supposed to be able to use this ?
Thanks !
Simboubou is offline   Reply With Quote